On 11 November 2011, IADK organized a roundtable for home made food processing to discuss with over 20 participants; representatives of women associations, Kosovo Women Network, GIZ representatives, Women for Women International and various traders.
The roundtable started by a presentation of the IADK representative on the work of the IADK department for processing for the period 2009-2011 and on the plans for the period 2012-2014. In the roundtable there were discussions on the problems, challenges and the opportunities of the future sector development; respectively on the ways to solve the problems and to enhance the cooperation. It was confirmed that the market of home made products is increasing and the identified problems were the lack of standardization, certification, weak coordination and cooperation among women.
- Finding solution to problems of quality and quantity of products
- A better coordination of the women groups in different regions of Kosovo.
- Standardization of home made products
- Life expectancy of these products on the market
- Organizing similar roundtables